Monday, October 28, 2013

The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead Book Trailer #4

Yippee! It's time for the next Fiery Heart book trailer tonight. This is the 4th out of 6 trailers to be out before TFH is out on November 19th, 2013. Enjoy!





So I must say, I really liked this trailer. Really liked. The acting is legitimately better than all the acting Daisy and Nic have done for the other TFH trailers AND all other Bloodlines trailers. The dramatic music I think actually worked for their argument this time.

And that has me worried. Richelle said The Fiery Heart is to Bloodlines as Shadow Kiss is to Vampire Academy. Crisis. The ending is going to be bad bad bad and I know it. Everyone knows it. And I'm flipping terrified yet I can't wait to read this!

Who did Adrian heal this time? I really hope they don't bring Jill into the argument too much. Maybe he healed Rowena? I remember there being some TFH teaser excerpt about lovely Rowena hurting her arm/hand, and Adrian being on hand healing her despite her knowing nothing about vampires and alchemists. 

My gods, I'm so excited. Only about 3 more weeks to go guys, and 2 more teaser trailers after this! Sorry, no clever gif or meme this time. I'm taking a break from those after my Allegiant sorta-ish review.

Hope you enjoyed the trailer! Trailer 5 posted here next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...