Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Book Trailer #1 for The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead

We have about a month to go for the fourth book of Bloodlines: The Fiery Heart. Richelle Mead was proud to present the first book trailer for TFH last night, which features actual text from the book. There will be more trailers following suit, so keep your eyes open for them! Richelle is putting them up on her Facebook page, and they will also be shown on the Official Bloodlines Facebook Page.

Here is the trailer:




So the acting wasn't too great, but I don't feel like trailers done for ANY of the Bloodlines books have had great acting. I don't really imagine Daisy as Sydney, nor do I picture Nic as Adrian, but I'm happy enough that we actually get any book trailer teasers at all so I'm not complaining.

Also, that line Adrian (Nic) says. Holy smoking cows. 


 I can't wait for this book. That's all I've got to say.

Hope you enjoyed the teaser line! 


Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...