Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Few Words on The Path to Allegiant by Veronica Roth...

As promised, here is my commentary on The World of Divergent: The Path to Allegiant by Veronica Roth!

The World of Divergent by Veronica Roth

The World of Divergent: The Path to Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Steph's Rating: 4 stars 

A few words on this:

AHHH THOSE ALLEGIANT TEASERS

Be warned there are not 10 teasers.

They lied.

There were only 8 teasers.

I was pissed as hell, as you can imagine.

One less line from Tris?
One less line from Four?

It was the end of me.

But I loved those teasers with everything I had.

This is torture. I docked a star because they lied. I know there was only 8, I went back and counted. I even got a friend to count, and they said there were only 8 teasers. It wasn't a faulty ebook.

Most people will probably skip right on over to the end for those loverly Allegiant lines, but there are actually some interesting pages where Veronica talks about names, factions, and what she considers "utopia vs. dystopia". Her talks are really fascinating! Definitely should be read!

I guess if you don't find all of that intellectual stuff as interesting, this book might just be some blow off for you though.

Loved the teasers. Want More. Less than One Month to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...