Thursday, November 29, 2012

Want to read the 1st chapter of Apollyon?

Apollyon (Covenant, #4)So recently, the YA Scavenger Hunt has begun, and on participating blogs and websites you will be able to find teasers, news, and other things about some of your favorite upcoming YA books. There is a contest you can enter, and there are many cool and special prizes you can win! Visit any participating blog to find out more info on it.

Well today, I was browsing around and I ended up finding a sweet surprise! The first chapter of Apollyon, the fourth book in Jennifer L. Armentrout's Covenant Series, was posted up! Now I am a HUGE fan of JLA, so this was something for me to celebrate :)

Here is the chance for you to read it yourself, but hurry because this post will be removed on Dec 2nd:
http://cynthiahand.blogspot.com/p/chapter-1-my-blood-itched-for-fight.html

I think its pretty awesome that this was posted right after our review of the third book, Deity, came out. Our review for Elixir will be posted very soon!

Apollyon has a tentative set release date on April 9th, 2013, for anyone who is wondering. Too long for my tastes :)
Enjoy this sweet tease!!!

Steph
A Walk on Words

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...