Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (9): United We Spy by Ally Carter

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly bookish event hosted by Breaking the Spine. This is a meme that many book blogs participate in to goggle over highly anticipated upcoming releases and fabulous covers and authors!

 Well darlings, today was my first day of school for this year (yes, school starts very early in August over here. *sigh*) It was just alright if you ask me. I was just secretly plotting this WOW throughout most of the day though, so today's featured book is United We Spy by Ally Carter. 

United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6) 

Goodreads Synopsis:

Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet. Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle’s elite members to stop them before they implement a master plan that will change Cammie—and her country—forever.


United We Spy is the final Gallagher Girl book. I've been following this series since the year the first book came out in 2006. Not funny that we've had to wait over 6 years for 6 books right? Honestly, since we have to wait so much time between each book, I forget what happens in the last when I pick up the next installment. Mostly, as long as all the characters I love stay alive, there are some kickass fight scenes that show Cam's inherent badassery as always, and a happy ending for my dear Zach+Cammie (Zammie?--doesn't quite work huh.), this girl will be satisfied. This is another one of the series ending this year, but who knows if this ending will be the one to tip me over the edge of insanity ;).  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you might be a little relieved this is coning to an end. I haven't read the series, but I hope the ending is worthy!

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...