Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead Trailer #5

Here we go! Two more weeks until The Fiery Heart hits bookshelves, and one more trailer to go after this one. This is trailer five out of six, which will be out next week.


 


This one is scaring me a bit more than it should probably. Acting is cheesy yet again, but you know what it's the same old same old.

I am not too sure about what Adrian "did" in this scene to make Sydney so mad, but I have a guess it is about a *ahem* special scene near the end of Spirit Bound. It in involves Rose...and blood...and yeah (trying to be a little ambiguous for those new to the Vampire Academy World).

Although, Sydney being a little mad and jealous shouldn't be bad right? She's showing her possessive side for Adrian now...hmm. Considering that Rose IS going to be showing up in The Fiery Heart, I think her past with Adrian might be my best guess.

One more teaser scene to go! No idea what to expect, but I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to agree on the acting. It IS a bit disappointing, but then again... I'm not sure if they have much experience acting? :/

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...